How You Built It?
Have you or your company recently revamped a SharePoint website? Spend a few minutes writing about the process of implementing the new SharePoint branding and user experience. Let us know what is changed and why.
Write about yourself or your consulting company, behind the scenes challenges, revelations, techniques and tactics you think the new SharePoint website redesign is a success.
Share your insights and experience with us by answering few or some of the following questions.
Feel free to deviate from the questions if you see fit.
– What version of SharePoint the website was built on?
– Was this site upgraded to a new version of SharePoint?
– How many Master Pages and Page Layouts have you used?
– Are you using any customized webparts? If yes, please explain.
– How the user experience was dealt with?
– What was your priority? Functionality? Aesthetics? Time?
– What was your strategy for mobile devices?
– What were the main technical challenges?
– What makes the website so special?
– How did you test the site and its functionality?
– How long the project lasted? From the first brief to the go live day.
– What’s the reaction to the new website?
– What lessons have you learned from the new site?
– How many people were involved in the website redesign?
– If you had to do it all over again what would you do differently?
Your successful story will be published in a new series of articles highlighting innovative methods and experiences of SharePoint redesign titled “How They Built It”.
Please use the following form to submit your story:
Required fields are marked *.