Brevis – Premium SharePoint Online Theme
After releasing Brevis theme for SharePoint 2013 on-premise, I received numerous requests to convert the theme for SharePoint Online. If the conversion process wasn’t too laborious the installation instructions took me more than the actual conversion. And here it is, the same theme that made lots of people very happy now available for SharePoint Online (Office 365).
I know your time is too precious to waste it on the inner workings of SharePoint Online styling and by releasing this premium theme I hope I can help you with the SharePoint branding.
Designed with responsiveness in mind, this theme will give your SharePoint Online public site a modern and attractive look and in the same time it will help you reduce the time it takes to have such site live in minimum amount of time.
By following an easy to use installation instruction, and with your basic SharePoint designer/developer skills you will be able to deploy your SharePoint Online site in a relatively short time, drastically reducing production timelines.
Brevis theme is a full-blown responsive web design theme developed with great attention to details. The theme uses the powerful Bootstrap 3 framework and takes advantage of its top features: grid system, elements, typography and more. It is fully responsive and it looks great on all mobile devices.
– Clean, Modern and Responsive Web Design
– Powerful mobile first front-end framework powered by Bootstrap and jQuery
– 5 custom responsive page layouts
– Three-columns, Two-columns and one column layout
– Responsive Slider
– Responsive navigation
– Four theme colors: Red, Blue, Green and Gray
– Google Fonts & Font Awesome Icons
– 12 HTML Page Templates
– Ideal for any screen resolution (automatically adjusting to different screen resolutions)
– Simple & Easy to Deploy and Customize
– Developed for SharePoint Online Public Sites (Office 365)
Bootstrap 3.0 Ready
Since this theme is based on Bootstrap you can make use of any Bootstrap components. See Bootstrap web site for more information.
– Compatible with modern browsers (tested successfully on Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE9+)
Notice: Microsoft dropped the Public Website feature from SharePoint Online as of January 2015. Customers who currently use the SharePoint Online Public Website feature will continue to have access to the feature for a minimum of two years.
This theme is now discontinued.
If you’re looking for SharePoint 2013 on-premise version of the theme here it is.