Adventist Health is a faith-based, nonprofit integrated health delivery system serving communities in California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington. Founded on Seventh-day Adventist heritage and values, Adventist Health provides compassionate community care.
Our entities include:
– 20 hospitals with more than 2,890 beds
– More than 275 clinics (hospital-based, rural health and physician clinics)
– 15 home care agencies and seven hospice agencies
– Four joint-venture retirement centers
– Workforce of 31,000 includes more than 22,350 employees; 4,800 medical staff physicians; and 3,850 volunteers